- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This “material” includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, content
andgraphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites or posts from other users. These links and posts are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or the post. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or posts of other users except as expressly stated herein. We reserve the right to add, modify, remove all material
ofthe website in its sole and absolute discretion including, without limitation, links and posts.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, and do not knowingly provide incorrect information, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The software and systems comprising this website
When you visit our website, we may collect information about you that you share with us by using our website. This identification information may include but is not limited to, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers, details of your real estate and lending needs and references, etc.
When you visit our website, we may collect data involving your usage through the use of “cookies” (i.e. small text files placed on your computer by websites), web server logs, and other web tools. We use Google Analytics. This technology allows us to customize your online experience as well as track your use of our system so that we can improve your experience. The tracking data we collect may include, but is not limited to, the date, time and location of your visit, the time you spend, the web pages you view, the other websites you visit, your search queries, and basic information about your computer, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, your domain name, your browser type, and the name of your internet service provider. More on how Google uses this data can be found here.
You may deactivate cookies if you do not want your browsing to be tracked, but doing so may hinder your online experience.
Using Information Collected
We primarily use the identification information you voluntarily share with us to customize your online experience and to do what you have asked of us. We also use your identification information to tell you about our products and services, but you may instruct us not to send communications to you by asking that we remove you from any mailing list. On occasion, we use your identification information to validate your identity. As for usage tracking data, we primarily use that information to operate and improve our websites and to further our marketing efforts. As a general rule, we do not share your information with unaffiliated third parties. We may, however, share your information with our own personnel and our service providers to the extent necessary to fulfill your requests. We may also share your information with our affiliates, but we will not share it with unaffiliated third parties for direct marketing purposes. We reserve the right to disclose your information under limited circumstances, such as to cooperate with law enforcement or judicial authorities as required by law or legal process, to protect our own legal rights, or to protect the public good.
Whenever you are online or
If you would like to review the information about you that we have collected through our websites or to change that information, you can make that request by following the procedure indicated below under “Contacting Us.” We may require that you verify your identity before we process your request.
Electronic communications such as email, text messages and social media messaging, should not be assumed to be either secure or confidential. While ussbache.com has adopted policies and procedures to aid in avoiding fraud, even the best security protections can still be bypassed by unauthorized parties. Collaborative Touch will never send you
YOU SHOULD NEVER TRANSMIT NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION, SUCH AS CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD NUMBERS OR BANK ACCOUNT OR ROUTING NUMBERS, BY EMAIL OR OTHER UNSECURED ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION. EMAILS ATTEMPTING TO INDUCE FRAUDULENT WIRE TRANSFERS ARE COMMON AND MAY APPEAR TO COME FROM A TRUSTED SOURCE.
If you receive any electronic communication directing you to transfer funds or provide nonpublic personal information, EVEN IF THAT ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION APPEARS TO BE FROM Collaborative Touch or its affiliates, do not respond to it and immediately contact Collaborative Touch. Such requests, even if they may otherwise appear to be from Collaborative Touch, are likely part of a scheme to defraud you by stealing funds from you or using your identity to commit a crime. To notify Collaborative Touch of suspected fraud related to your real estate transaction, please contact us.